Monday, April 11, 2011

Intrigue #1

Sitting here thinking about what I should write for my inaugural blog while watching ‘Seinfeld’ and it hits me like a ton of bricks on a Monday. Good comedy is timeless. Seinfeld among other shows are as funny today as they were back in the day ( I’m 24 so Seinfeld is a retro show in my book) After pondering this over a glass of wine, I was intrigued by the question of What makes something, anything worthy of being timeless? When Picasso was creating in a cramped apartment in Paris while his friend, the poet Max Jacobs, was writing did he know that the energy of his thoughts transported onto a canvas, would out live him and would be pondered and praised for many lifetimes over?

Intrigue of the Day: What is that common thread that transforms brilliance into timeless appreciation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment